[meteorite-list] Presenting my 50mm Guang Dong Tektite Sphere

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 18:34:23 -0500

I don't make my own Chondrite or Stone Spheres, I have a shop in Texas make
them for me and they did a super job on this one.

It's impossible to capture the beauty of this sphere with a photographs so
I'll describe it the way the sphere maker described it to me the day he
shipped it.

"It's a perfectly black glassy sphere with zero translucency, I have never
seen a material like this."

Here are some pictures.

This one is with no editing

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Meteorites/SPGuangDongTektite1.jpg

This one is edited (which looks horrible). If anyone knows a way to
photograph a very reflective black sphere please email me at
bobadebt at ec.rr.com

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Meteorites/SPGuangDongTektite.jpg

You can view my whole collection at http://home.ec.rr.com/bobadebt/50mil.htm

Thanks