[meteorite-list] Women in Meteorites!

From: Moni Waiblinger <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 14:49:23 -0700

Hi David and list,

You are funny but shouldn't have put me up there with all those ladies.
I mostly found many with Bob V. help, but then I guess I find several
unusual ones all by myself.
It always pays to have a great mentor for any hobbies one selects!
But thank you David and I agree there are many of us who are great hunters,
collectors and educators!

Keep up the great work Ladies!

With best regards,
Moni