[meteorite-list] more gao please

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 16:44:35 -0700 (PDT)

Good evening list.I see the list is running slow
again.Well not for me.They say you can never get enuff
of a good thing.Well I just updated my website with 11
new GAO specimens on a new gao webpage.I also moved
around a few with another name change.I am coming up
to 5 kilo's of really truly beautiful stones.Thanks to
mike farmer for these 11 beauty's.Let me know what you
think.View at your liesure.

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  www.chicagometeorites.net
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites