[meteorite-list] Frederiksburg iron

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 23:23:45 -0700

Mike,
Again, you ignore my difference of opinion with you on the time scale,
after restating a minute ago that it was seven years ago, etc.
I refuse to further this travesty of an argument. If you simply
ignore me the entire time, why the hell should I prolong it?
Good Night. I've said my bit - assuming that Fredericksburg would get
its own name, even though it is paired to Richland, you can apologize
to John and it'll be submitted. If you think your pride is worth more
than that, it's your decision, and no one's fault but your own, if not
by the original action, by the way you dealed with John afterwards.
I just wondered why it hadn't been submitted after so long. I had
only our side of the story before, now I have yours as well. It's a
shame you still have just yours.
I said repeatedly that I thought that you did no real wrong based on
the information that you had. I also stated that,

If you want what I really said, read the messages I sent you. It
doesn't sound to me as if you have.

I'm going to do French homework.
If you reply, Mike, it'll be to yourself.
Jason