[meteorite-list] Frederiksburg iron

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 23:44:51 -0700 (PDT)

Jason,
Apologize to John for what? Paying the man who wanted
to sell the meteorite, something that John would
not/could not do? Sorry, but no thanks.
If Dr. Wasson is holding the data, waiting for an
apology from me after I gave him more than half a
kilo, that what kind of scientist is he? How did I
deal with John after the fact? I gave him more than
500 grams of a rare meteorite, and never heard one
word from him again, so please explain how I did
anything after the fact? That makes no sense.
There is no argument here, just a simple reciting of
facts regarding a meteorite that I bought. How old
were you back then, I don't know your exact age, but I
guess you would have been around 11 or 12 years old
back then? Why do you presume to know more about this
transaction than the man who made the deal, jumped on
a plane, and spent more than $20,000 in hundred dollar
bills? That alone makes no sense.
Actually you told me privately that I did wrong,
whether knowingly or unkowingly by "snatching" the
meteorite from your/Wasson's hands. I told you that
the emails clearly showed that Wasson was not
responding to him, so he found me on the internet,
offered me the meteorite, and I bought it. I
understand that you and Wasson might be dissapointed
that you did not get the meteorite, but obviously the
negotiations were not going well, or he would not have
looked me up and sold me the meteorite now would he?
It seems that by your temper, and use of curse words,
that there is an underlying issue here, and you
refusal to answer my private emails confirms that,
since I countered your assertions with no rebuttal.

Enjoy your French homework, I found Spanish a much
more useful language to learn in today's world. I
myself, still suffer jetlag, so must get to bed.

thanks to Mike Jenson for clearing up the
classification issue, that allows everyone to finalize
their collection information.
Michael Farmer

=== message truncated ===