[meteorite-list] Illinois meteorites? anyonehave any, I need photos.

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 12 11:13:46 2006

Joe,
Nice website. Get used to finding plenty of meteorwrongs in these corn fields. I have been finding them for years now.

I have a photo page on yahoo here:
http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

You will find plenty of Park Forest photos of specimens that I found and purchased as well.

Good luck with the website.