[meteorite-list] Illinois meteorites? anyonehave any, I need photos.

From: Joe <kerchner420_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 11 15:00:13 2006

Hello Everybody,

      I have started a new website that has a page about Illinois meteorites. I have a little description of all the known IL meteorites, I would like to have photos of each one. So if anyone has a photo or even has an IL meteorites that you could photo, or even knows where I could find photos. I will give credit to who ever gives me the photo(s). If you would like to see the website that I will be posting any photos on click on the link: http://illinoismeteorites.com

     On my new site I have a couple of new IL finds (2 irons, and a stoney iron) I have phots of each one on the website. They passed the nickel test with flying color (very pink colors). If you would like to see the possible finds click on this link: http://illinoismeteorites.com/illinoismeteorites.htm

I thank evryone in advance for their helpand photos,
Joe Kerchner