[meteorite-list] List of recent falls?

From: Eduardo. <rockhoundm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 12 09:27:48 2006

Hi Bjorn and list

I checked the Meteorite Database on-line:

http://tin.er.usgs.gov/meteor/index.php

If you select Falls, and in search text put an *, you will get a list of
all approved falls up to now. (I recommend to select 2000 lines/page too
so you see them all in one page)

Last update was 2 Sept 2006

>From the 1201 listed meteorite falls, the most recent I found there are

Benguerir Official 2004 Tensift, Morocco LL6
Maigatari-Danduma Official 2004 Zinder, Niger H5/6
Orlando Official 2004 Florida, USA Eucrite
Villalbeto de la Pe?a Official 2004 Castilla y Leon, Spain L6

No approved meteorite falls from 2005 and 2006?

Eduardo