[meteorite-list] List of recent falls?

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 13 12:09:45 2006

Hi all -

Thanks for the note on how to retrieve "fall"
information, Eduardo. 1261 still seems too low to
detect fall intervals, but who knows -

With Google putting news for the last several hundred
years online, perhaps the number of descending
aereolites identified will increase - another thing -
the number of R.F.S. on the market with "stories" may
increase as well - a little sizzle for the steak, so
to speak - and then there's newly identified hunting
opportunities

good hunting,
Ed

http://home.online.no/~bsoerhei/astro/meteor/060714/moss.html