[meteorite-list] 2007 Tucson Meteorite Auction Catalog Up (Ad)

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 04:30:00 -0800

Hi All,
        Man, I had forgotten how long it takes to accomplish this,
but the first draft of the Meteorite Auction is now up - some
great items - still room for about 30 more high quality pieces.
        There are some absolute spectacular pieces and many,
many other very seductive specimens - and only 7 of the
93 now up have a minimum bid. This is going to rock!
        Please do contact me if you have stuff you want to add.
        Best wishes, Michael - OH! Here is the URL:

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/TucsonAuction07.html

--
It is difficult to get a man to understand something if his
salary depends on him not understanding it.