[meteorite-list] On the price of Huge size Nantan Iron-Nickel meteorites, Need advices

From: Email from Chinaren76 <chinaren76_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 09:00:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Dirk Ross,
I've visited the website you provided with, many
thanks.
Now, i have a quesion for you, how to identify fake
meteorites just by several pieces of pictures? You
know, i'm not an experts on meteorites and know little
about the identification techniques, especially, of
the scientific investigation. Tell the "fake" by
vision? I'm confused.
The following are the weblinks to two pieces of
Nantan. I uploaded them moments ago and need your
views on the genuineness of the rocks. Hope you give
me some sugestion:

http://www.esnips.com/web/Nantanmeteorite435KG

http://www.esnips.com/web/NantanMeteoritesWeighted41Kg

Thanks again.
By the way, sugestions given by anyone else here are
also deeply appreciated!

Merry Christmas to All
Bob, from Beijing, China