[meteorite-list] On the price of Huge size Nantan Iron-Nickel meteorites, Need advices

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 01:04:17 -0800 (PST)

Dear List,
  Sorry this message was not cc: to List. Dirk

Ma Shao-jie, Nin hao!
    Dwei bu qi wo shang ni shr nan ren; bao chen. Ru
guo ni shang kan jende jiade yuen shi kan jhr li:
   Translation: Sorry I thought you were a man. If you
would like to see real fake meteorites see these
links:

 http://imca.repetti.net/metinfo/scam_met_park.html

 http://imca.repetti.net/metinfo/metscams.html

   If you are truely willing to learn you will find
 many people on the list that will help.
   If you wish help with meteorites or other rocks
 please ask. Xie-xie, Dirk Ross...Tokyo