[meteorite-list] On the price of Huge size Nantan Iron-Nickel meteorites, Need advices

From: Email from Chinaren76 <chinaren76_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 00:37:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Dear Dirk Ross,

Thanks for your pointing out some rules here and on
Ebay, thank you, sir. And also, i respect your views
on the authenticity or genuineness of Nantans from
Chinese sellers. I'll follow you and offer the best
meteorites at my best. However, for me, i think this
needs a process to obtain the ability of identifying
"fake" meteorites and hope you, sir, and other experts
on the list can give me a hand. Many Thanks.

By the way, sir, i am a Chinese gal with a english
name called "Bob" and my real Chinese name is called
Ma Lan (Lan is my name and Ma surname). I was born in
Beijing, China and am still living here now. That's
all. Hope you, sir, have a chance to travel in Beijing
and i shall do my best to treat you hospitally and
other members on the list as well. Welcome.

With best regards
Bob