[meteorite-list] Scales - Looking for Advice

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 01:39:05 +0100

Jim wrote:

> I for one would like to hear your final conclusion. I have considered
> buying such a scale for some time. I have been too busy, or too lazy
> if I am to be honest, to do my homework and would love to benefit
> from your efforts. I am sure I'm one of many on the list that has
> considered buying a scale so I'm sure others would be interested as
> well.

Good idea - I will certainly let you and the list know. And as soon as I
have my new scale I will test it as I have quite a few samples that have
been weighed rather precisely on A grade laboratory scales. So let's see
what these "cheaper" portable precision scales can do.

This might take some weeks, but I will surely come back to it.

All the best,
Norbert