[meteorite-list] Scales - Looking for Advice

From: jbaxter112 at pol.net <jbaxter112_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 19:15:43 -0500 (EST)

Hello Norbert,

I for one would like to hear your final conclusion. I have considered
buying such a scale for some time. I have been too busy, or too lazy if I
am to be honest, to do my homework and would love to benefit from your
efforts. I am sure I'm one of many on the list that has considered buying
a scale so I'm sure others would be interested as well.

Best Wishes,
Jim Baxter