[meteorite-list] Scales - Looking for Advice

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 23:22:35 +0100

Thanks Michael, your comments surely help. The scales I had in mind are all
in the 100$ range, like you said, and they are small portable instruments.
Anyway, I guess I'll have to look around on the net to find out which one is
the most accurate of these.

And before I forget it: I'd also like to thank all the other people who
responded.

All the best,
Norbert

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----