[meteorite-list] NWA 869

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jun 13 15:12:39 2005

> 2000 kg. is if anything....a low number. I would be surprized it the
total
> weight was not twice that, if not 5000 kg. We did not see this the last
> year, but the two Tucson shows before this year, there were a dozen
Moroccan
> dealers with 100's of kg. for sale.

so hot its possible that the most popular meteorite with "his own" NWA
number was not classified for all this years ?
I think its the bigger mystery of meteorite community.
We fight here who own which number, and for which specimens and TKW, and
from the other side everyone selling unidentified stones as unofficial, not
classified, Met Bulletin ghost number NWA869.

:))

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195