[meteorite-list] Re: No Dogs Allowed - or are they?

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 4 11:06:40 2004

Michael, I can go in the archives and find your own emails of frustration at
useless posts.
This Nakhla crap has been recycled every year or so, and the answer is still
the same, none of us were there 93 years ago, we will never see anyone who
was, and the story will never be verified or disproved.
Id Dr. Monica Grady wants to leave it in the catalog as a historical
anecdote, then who are we to fight over it.
I am saying what many on the list feel through my conversations with them.
Everyone is beating a dead horse (or dog) and it gets us nowhere, one side
claims he is right, another claims they are right, the answer will never be
proven one way or the other.
Michael Farmer
sometimes bluntness defeats eloquence.