[meteorite-list] Re: No Dogs Allowed - or are they?

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 4 12:06:10 2004

Hi Mike,
        Thanks for your very civil post.
        While I am in disagreement with your contention that posts on this
topic should stop, I have no problem with this post - it was the previous
post (you can check below, yourself) that caused me concern. However,
it was not the message, but the WAY the message was worded. It contained
two obscenities and a personal attack. In only 3 sentences, there were three
violations of list rules. (you ARE aware this is a world wide list and
includes the scientific community as well as young people, right?)
        So, while I feel those not interested in the Nakhla Dog issue can
simply delete said posts - it is clear many ARE interested - it is not the
objection you made, but the wording of same.
        Again, thanks for a civil response.
        Best wishes, Michael