[meteorite-list] dirty laundry

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:42 2004

Hello List, My best guess to the author of Proud Tom, I will not tell, but
his are initials J.S. Just a guess but I think I am right! If Old J.S. is
the author, I wanted him to know I think he has done a great Job!!!! : )
If J.S. is not the author, well who ever is, is doing a great Job!

Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
Yea, that's right,
The proudest member of the IMCA # 6168