[meteorite-list] dirty laundry

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:42 2004

Charlie and others,

Maybe Bernd is busy being Proud Tom? Nah, he is far too consumed being a
school teacher.

Or maybe it is a devilish dealer out to drive Matteo mad, crazy, and loco at
the same time? Let's see who has not been picked on? Mike Farmer...is it
you? Nah...you are too busy chasing rocks from space.

Who else could it be??? Yousef...is that you out there? You kidder
you...Nah, he is too busy finding truck loads of lunar breccias and new
chondrites.

Who could it be?? This Proud Tom is tricky like a fox but considered a dog to
many who are upset. He is clever to a lot of us who enjoy good humor, but he
is a weasel to a few of those who have been satired. His identity feels
close to many of us...but yet he stays aloof. I like it.

The beat does go on...let's relax and wait for Proud Tom 3.

John