[meteorite-list] Thailand Mekong River Meteorites (?)

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:28 2004

Hello-
   Happy rainy, muggy Sunday afternoon from here in
Ohio. I think the grass has been greener here than I
have ever seen in August.
   Could anyone please tell me a little of the
Thailand Mekong River meteorites showing up on Ebay?
Has anyone purchased one, had one authenticated or
know anything about them?
   They are tempting- but after being tumbled in a
river for years I have to wonder what they really are.
   Thank You. Have a nice afternoon.
Mike Groetz