[meteorite-list] Pallasites and Moist Climates

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:07 2004

Hello John and list, I know I am new to this, but go to wal-mart and for
less than $5 you can buy a little shotgun shell shaped container called
"rust inhibitor" and keep it in with your meteorites!! My Nantan quit
rusting, need more proof that this works? $5 to save $1000s? Try it you will
like it ! It says that it interacts with moisture to stop the rusting.

Thanks, Tom
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168