[meteorite-list] Governador Valadares

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:11 2004

Hello Darryll

And the others 63 grams where is? The prof. of the
University of Rome have inform a my friend he have
sale the complete mass.
Regards

Matteo

--- MacovichCo_at_aol.com wrote:

> hi there-
>
> just returned from out-of-town and have been
> besieged with GV mail.
>
> a friend and i purchased the main mass (95g) of GV
> from professor ferruci approximately five years ago.
> i advised dr. monica grady of this acquisition
> shortly thereafter. unfortunately, this info was
> lost in the shuffle (of soooo much new info that was
> gathered in preparation for the new catalogue) and
> that is the ONLY reason why the transfer of
> ownership is not part of the official record.
>
> i've received several private emails on this subject
> and i wish to assure all subscribers that there is
> nothing covert going on here. in fact, dr. grady
> sent an apology to the list several years ago as it
> regarded this inadvertent omission.
>
> best-
> darryl
>
> Show your support at the Red Cross Disaster Relief
> Fund -

http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/my-pay-page/PKAXFNQH7EKCX/058-5084202-7156648

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com
Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
ICQ 84588769 MSN Messanger: esquel54_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/