[meteorite-list] Display

From: STUARTATK_at_aol.com <STUARTATK_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:29 2004

--part1_74.cbe30e1.2878088d_boundary

Hi all,

I thought some of you might be intertested in - or even amused by! ;-) - an
exhibition I've been staging here in my town. No big deal, just loaned a
large chunk of my v v modest collection to a local Museum. I know that many
people on the list have jaw-droppingly huge collections which can fill a room
(or several rooms), but hopefully this might show a few of my fellow
"minnows" what you can do with rather less space and a much lower budget! ;-)

You can see a temporary web page about it at

http://stuartatkinson.nstemp.com/mets.html

and my Homepage can be accessed at

www.stuartatkinson.com

... where I'm planning to put a meteorite gallery on soon, so if anyone has
any close-up photos of meteorite slice surfaces I could use as backgrounds
that'd be great. Or any pics I could use at all with a name-check... with a
link to your site as a "thank you". :-)

Constructive comments welcomed and appreciated. :-)

Stu

--part1_74.cbe30e1.2878088d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hi all,
<BR>
<BR>I thought some of you might be intertested in - or even amused by! ;-) - an
<BR>exhibition I've been staging here in my town. No big deal, just loaned a
<BR>large chunk of my v v modest collection to a local Museum. I know that many
<BR>people on the list have jaw-droppingly huge collections which can fill a room
<BR>(or several rooms), but hopefully this might show a few of my fellow
<BR>"minnows" what you can do with rather less space and a much lower budget! ;-)
<BR>
<BR>You can see a temporary web page about it at
<BR>
<BR>http://stuartatkinson.nstemp.com/mets.html
<BR>
<BR>and my Homepage can be accessed at
<BR>
<BR>www.stuartatkinson.com
<BR>
<BR>... where I'm planning to put a meteorite gallery on soon, so if anyone has
<BR>any close-up photos of meteorite slice surfaces I could use as backgrounds
<BR>that'd be great. Or any pics I could use at all with a name-check... with a
<BR>link to your site as a "thank you". :-)
<BR>
<BR>Constructive comments welcomed and appreciated. :-)
<BR>
<BR>Stu
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_74.cbe30e1.2878088d_boundary--