[meteorite-list] Display

From: Ginger Mayfield <chikadee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:29 2004

Way to go, Stu. That's what it's all about, at least for
me. Good that you got some press so people would know about
it. Our little town doesn't even have a museum but I'm
going to see what might be available in the next largest
town over. I donated a small Odessa with a cut and etched
face as a door prize for our large star party in June here
in Colorado. There were 330 folks there from all over for 3
nights of star gazing and we gave the Odessa to the people
who had come the longest distance -- the rock which had come
so far to the people who had come so far. A couple from
Florida won it and were thrilled and spent some time finding
me and thanking me. I'm always looking for ways to share
our rocks from space with others as that is what gives me
the most pleasure. I had a few other space rocks with me
during the star party and showed them to quite a few kids
who always think they are *so cool*. :-)

Ginger