[meteorite-list] Skull Carved Out of an Iron Meteorite

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 09:57:14 -0400

As a meteorite hunter, collector and one who shares with the scientific community, collectors, museums and others, I can say that most who are tasked with cutting any meteorite preserve the cuttings to be sold in small pieces and even the cutting dust and metal shavings are saved and used in a variety of ways. As an artist I can appreciate the workmanship and beauty of the skull and wish I had some of the ancient artifacts made from meteoritic materials.

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163