[meteorite-list] Brazil National Museum Completely Gutted by Fire

From: Alfredo Petrov <alfredo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 00:10:44 +0900

Not specifically about meteorites, but rather a mineral collection that was
partially destroyed by fire, creating similar recovery problems, described
in Dr Steven Chamberlain's article in Rocks & Minerals, vol 83 (2008), #2
This has a lot of helpful information that would apply to meteorite
collections too.