[meteorite-list] Ad: Iron Creek and Elbogen specimens FS

From: Bigjohn Shea <bigjohnshea_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2018 11:41:30 +0200

Dear Meteorite Friends,

Hope you are all well!

As a component of my ongoing ?wedding sales? I have updated my website to include specimens of some rare historic irons and a lovely meteorite watch.

New on my site:

Iron Creek, Canada 1.15g ? An exceptionally rare meteorite specimen from the Manitou stone of the Cree Indians from Saskatchewan.

Elbogen, Czech Republic ? A selection of 10 specimens from one of the oldest and most legendary meteorites in history.

A Gibeon meteorite watch with titanium casing and band, at bargain price in used condition.

www.bigjohnmeteorites.com

As usual, excellent deals on the specimens listed previously at the site.

Hope you are all having a great week!

Cheers!
John A. Shea, MD
IMCA 3295