[meteorite-list] Awesome Shock Melted (NWA 6963) Martian Specimens

From: Bigjohn Shea <bigjohnshea_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 23:32:13 +0100

Dear Art,
Hope you are well.

I formally request that I be made a ?Moderator? for the Metlist, so that there is SOMEONE, who can put an end to this back and forth bickering when it gets out of hand. Which it has in this scenario...

I have extensive experience as an Administrator for both the ?Meteorites? page on facebook, and the ?Is it a Meteorite? page at the same online venue, for numerous years now.

Most Sincerely,
John A. Shea, MD
IMCA 3295

Sent using the mail.com mail app