[meteorite-list] Awesome Shock Melted (NWA 6963) Martian Specimens

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 22:35:22 +0000

"Bigjohn",

Your offer to moderate our list is not only a conflict of interest on many levels but downright absurd. It also reeks of a feeling of self entitlement that's actually based on very little in the qualifications department. Who are you to decide what constitutes bickering. Where did you get the ability to define whats "out of hand"?

Heated discussions can be very enlightening and reveal many truths. If this bothers you there's always the delete button or you can cancel your subscription and concentrate on your real Administrative duties. The duties you list as qualifications to give you the right to restrict honest, passionate discourse here.