[meteorite-list] Cutting An Iron

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 10:19:03 -0700

Hi John the difference is that at the University they are interested in
science from meteorites, they have likely seen a Campo before. We are
dealers, hunters and scientists and some of us have seen thousands of
Campo's, or even 10 of thousands. Do your self a favor and type in Campo
meteorite on e bay and have a look for your self. They are cleaned using a
very specific process and it give these irons a very unique look which your
iron has been given.
 I am going to also say that the university will likely have a different
attitude, when you speak with them on Tuesday, they are interested in real
science, not wild goose chases

--
Mike Miller  Kingman Az 86409
www.meteoritefinder.com