[meteorite-list] Marissa's meteorite hunt - day 1 report

From: Michael Mulgrew <mikestang_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 04:32:04 -0700

Good morning, list. I just got home (4am) and am off to bed, but
wanted to share the final tally:

Marissa: 2
Debbie (aide): 2
Rogan: 4
Mike: 4

It was an amazing trip, 2 dense collection areas in 3 days, many
pictures and videos to follow. A lifetime of memories is the most
rewarding "find".

Zzzzzz
Michael in so. Cal.