[meteorite-list] Marissa's meteorite hunt - day 1 report

From: Michael Mulgrew <mikestang_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 03:09:43 -0600

Hello, list.

A quick update before I go to sleep, but our first day in the field
was a resounding success! We made it out to the playa a few hours
later than initially planned, but we managed to get in 4 hours of
hunting before the light failed up. Day 1 find totals are:

Marissa: 2 - Her first find came less than half an hour into the hunt!
Debbie (aide): 2
Rogan: 2
Mike: 3

Have an early start for day 2 tomorrow, more details and pictures to follow!

Michael in so. Cal.