[meteorite-list] New meteorite website LittlePlanets

From: Tomasz Jakubowski <illaenus_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 13:59:52 +0100

Dear collectors
Jarkko Kettunen a meteorite collector form Helsinki asked me to post this information (he couldn't send this)

Hello Meteorite Lovers,
I have had a long time dream to make a website about meteorites. I wanted to present some meteorite pieces and things related to meteorites in this site. Finally I have the website ready. This is a collector?s website and you can check it here:
http://www.littleplanets.fi/
I would also like to thank the people who have helped me with the website:
Tomasz Jakubowski for the idea of this website, photos and comments
Tuomas Uusheimo for super quality photos
Jan Woreczko for great photos from our trip in Western Sahara
Pawel Zareba for design and getting this website together
Aki Salmela for excellent poems
Pierre-Marie Pele for comments and pictures
Dave Gheesling for comments
and Jarmo Moilanen for comments

Any comments are welcome jarkko.kettunen at ajak.fi

All the best,