[meteorite-list] AD: Last pieces of Karoonda and superb casts

From: Dieter Heinlein <dieter-heinlein_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 08:05:32 +0100

Dear List Members,

for those who might be interested in classical meteorite falls
or superb casts of famous meteorites, we can offer on our site
http://www.meteorites.homepage.t-online.de/sale.htm
for example:

The last pieces of rare Karoonda, CK4, South Australia

Juvinas, Eucrite fall, France, June 15 1821

Affordable, small pieces of Murchison, CM2, Vic, Australia

Don't miss the beautiful pallasite from North Africa: NWA 2957

Coloured casts of the new Bavarian meteorite Machtenstein
(see my detailed article in the 2014 Munich Show Book Theme
Book METEORITES)

Prices are listed in Euros. On request we tell you the actual
prices in US-$ (Paypal) and shipping costs to your country.

Kind regards

Dieter, Germany