[meteorite-list] Prices for SouthWest Dry Lake Finds??? Old Women Meteorite

From: Jim Wooddell <jim.wooddell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 15:55:35 -0700

Hi Carl! I agree it is good where it's at. I really appreciated the
opportunity to touch and see the
Old Woman Meteorite.
The girl in the office gave me the evil eye when I tried to roll it out
of the BLM building!
She thought I was joking around! ;)

If there truly are additional pieces of the old gal, some one ought to
go get it and re-unite them.
I think UCLA should be jumping all over this with a vengeance. Funds
could be raised to retrieve these.
Russia would do it, I bet!

I volunteer to be part of the ground crew and donate money to help make
it happen by a qualified organization

Won't believe it until I see pictures. Hiding something like this is
nuts! I am mean really.

Now back to watching epoxy cure!
I need to call you next week.

Jim