[meteorite-list] Mike Miller in ICU - Thoughts and Prayers Appreciated

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 15:59:53 -0700

HI Jim, and all who've asked.

I talked to several people that have seen Mike today and they tell me
his condition is improving - but he will remian in ICU for a while
longer. When I called the hospital they couldn't tell me much. I do
know that he's breathing without the aid of a ventilator and that he's
talking, but not much.... I keep saying that's always how he is ;)

Anyway, I'm coming up to see him again on Saturday so I'll have a
better idea and can relay that to the meteorite community as soon I
see for myself.