[meteorite-list] FW: Gold Basin Project photos

From: Matson, Robert D. <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 16:31:10 -0700

Hi Twink,

I very much enjoyed watching the full 30 minutes -- even though
I've never been to Gold Basin, I've houseboated a half-dozen times
at Lake Mead, so the terrain is very familiar. :-) Great to see
so many folks I recognize -- Mike Farmer, Geoff Notkin and Steve
Arnold looked especially young. You and Dorothy still look young,
so neither of you count. ;-) --Rob