[meteorite-list] Astrobiologists Find Stuff

From: Michael Mulgrew <mikestang_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 21:52:51 -0700

List,

In no way was I trying to imply that we know everything and there can
only be one basis of life, but rather we only know of one living
planet and that planet's life requires water. Of course there could
be any number of "alien" life forms, probably many, many types we
haven't even began to imagine. There's one thing we can say about
this universe we inhabit, and that's that it doesn't make things just
once. Billions of galaxies, billions of stars, billions of planets,
and so billions of life forms would seem the natural progression. Of
course this also leads too billions of universes, as well.

Michael in so. Cal.