[meteorite-list] Met List updating was Mbale TKW

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 16:56:46 -0800 (PST)

That is one garbage pile I would gladly roll up my sleeves and dig through.

So here is a question, there is more research to be done, but already a good bit has been completed. We know of EL3, EL6, fine grained and coarse grained URE, Bencubinitte, EL3/4, EL4/5, and others I am sure I am overlooking. At what point does the MetBull get updated? Seems like valuable scientific information should be updated now and can be added to or modified later.

?
Mendy