[meteorite-list] Chelyabinsk "unedited" videos...

From: Nicholas Gessler, Ph.D. <nick.gessler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 01:27:36 +0000

Hello All,

Since this was a unique event, I've tried to ferret out as much of the "unedited"
footage as possible, and have tried to avoid the "compilations." At least the 40
I have found are getting closer to getting the "originals," wherever they may be.

Some were pointed to my list members; "thank you."
Others were found by searching through the endless "remixes" on YouTube; "uff."

So, for my students' and your enjoyment:
https://web.duke.edu/isis/gessler/meteorites/chelyabinsk.htm

Please let me know if I have missed anything significant...

Nick