[meteorite-list] Chelyabinsk "unedited" videos...

From: Robin Whittle <rw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:16:07 +1100

Hi Nick,

You may have found this list already. I haven't looked at it in detail:

  http://www.webmasterworld.com/foo/4546400.htm

I learnt of this from email updates to the most interesting page:

http://ogleearth.com/2013/02/reconstructing-the-chelyabinsk-meteors-path-with-google-earth-youtube-and-high-school-math

This also has discussion on the exact location from which various videos
were made, including the one or perhaps two which are from the west and
are looking pretty much straight in line with the smoke trail.

  - Robin