[meteorite-list] (OFFLIST) - Re: Famous Dave

From: Sean T. Murray <stm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 20:45:03 -0500

Unfortunately, Dave did de-emphasize the hype on price - every time he was
asked. The actual session was much longer... but that sound bite was the
only clip they used from the entire interview. From his line of
questioning, you can tell the reported really wanted to hear that it was
worth bazillions.

Sean.