[meteorite-list] Asteroid Hits Earth! How the Doomsday Scenario Would Play Out

From: info at moonmarsrocks.com <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 10:53:17 -0700

Right on, Adam.
If only we could get some Tribbles. They'd be great for those moments
when a jerk cuts me off at highway speed in traffic, when the post
office unbelievably crushes one of my customer's packages, or when my
spouse occassionally goes into her dr. jekyll and mr. hyde act. Though,
I'd be torn about getting rid of my secret stash of quadrotriticale...

Best,
Daniel

Daniel Noyes
Genuine Moon & Mars Meteorite Rocks