[meteorite-list] Glorieta Hunt - "Diggers" episode Tonight NGC

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 17:59:24 -0700 (PDT)

All of these worthless cable TV shows must be a lack of vision of the producers' part.? They will air anything these days.? Now there is a new series that premieres September 10th all about toilets called "King of Thrones"

Like Mike Farmer said, they are really dumbing down TV these days.?

I think it is time to disconnect my satellite dish.? I am forced to watch TV during my recovery and it is not helping. Only a few more weeks and maybe then my doctor will green-light me to get out of the house and into the field while there are still a few places left to search.?

Going nuts in the meantime.

Adam