[meteorite-list] Glorieta Hunt - "Diggers" episode Tonight NGC

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 21:10:32 -0400

Well, maybe now the "King Of Thrones" can authenticate that black
toliet plunger meteorite somebody sent you a long time ago - your
fortune is ready to be made!

Sales of all toliet-related meteorites are hereby strongly-encouraged
until further notice...

Best regards,

MikeG

PS - stick to cartoons if you must watch TV. I have DVD's of all of
the old Looney Tunes cartoons I grew up. I watch those when I need a
low-brow laugh. Nothing beats a pie in the face from a
cigarette-smoking cross-dresser rabbit or a homidical coyote employing
improvised explosive devices against innocent land-fowl. It's much
more entertaining (and intellectually stimulating) than Here Comes
Honey Boo Boo.

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/galacticstone