[meteorite-list] CM1 sale

From: U.S. Airborne <ontheroad_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 15:31:31 -0800

 Hi All I am posting this for John as he still has a few CM1 specimens left
 I Just received my little piece of Moapa Valley CM1 Carbonaceous
Chondrite that Sonny Clay found.
It is the only CM1 found in the United States making it a world class
specimen for sure
Moapa Valley is the only CM1 Carbonaceous Chondrite material available to
the public. My close meteorite hunting buddy John has 2 more small pieces at
great price a .7 and .8 if any one is looking to add to there collection
let me know & will put you in contact with him. Please contact off list.
Have a great day

Scott Johnson