[meteorite-list] Confusing & Misleading - (Was: AD: MURRAY, LA002 Mars meteorite, NWA2999, Barbotan...............)

From: Meteorite-Hunting.com <contact_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 11:13:54 -0700

Let's cut through the semantics. No amount of semantics will change the
fact that the phrase "Hammer Fall" is confusing and misleading.

The nomenclature is simple.

Hammer = Correct
Hammer Fall = Misleading, confusing, and an incorrect use of the term.

It's really not that complicated.

Regards,
Eric

>>> http://www.meteoritefalls.com/