[meteorite-list] Inquiry . Auction info/ad

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 15:23:25 -0800

Hi all,
        Trying to reach Kieth Vasquez - he is the guy who helps
People set up and take down and stores display cabinets - also
Is a great photographer.
        Please email me off list with email and phone number.
        Also, The on-line Meteorite Auction is lookin' good, just
Got some killer S-As in but can still take more items. This weekend
Is drawing near the end of the time your items will get great
Exposure, so, send 'm in.
        Due to Ruben having his own room and other considerations,
The auction will NOT be on streaming video this year.
        Also, anyone wanting to submit absentee bids, you should get
On it. If I don't get more than the 3 or 4 I have I will not hire an
Individual but if I get a bunch, I will have one person who does
Nothing BUT handle all absentee bids and bid for you from the floor
To attempt to get it at the lowest price possible - otherwise, if I just
Have a few, I will do the same.
        I know of a couple of really nice items coming in, as well.
        Please do contact me if you know the contact info
On Kieth Vasquez.
        Thanks, Michael